Monday, August 11, 2014

Reflections : Yuuki

Thank you so much for all of your support toward us. The support went out to accomplish our trip to go reach out to the people in Yamagata/Miyagi, Sakuragaoka church, Koganeichurch, and the kids at VBS. I am very thankful to do work of evangelizing there and to interact with the Christians there. 

Through this trip, I felt the holy spirit around me during my stay at Yamagata/Miyagi prefecture and at the VBS when I was playing with the kids. There were trials during the trip such as the rejections we got when we gave out the flyers of the Ooechou church. Even though the rejections scratched our hearts, it made our hearts stronger against rejection like taking a vaccine. Like in James 1:2~1:4 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." we are always tested by God for a complete faith and through this mission trip, we have been through many trials like rejection from the flyers. 


I thank you all for this great experience from this mission trip so that I can learn and benefit my faith by interacting with the Christians in Japan. 



Japan Mission Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment